Changing Lanes is a networking programme for staff working across the Partnerships serving North Somerset.
By signing up staff will be invited to meet informally – either virtually or in person – with someone working in a different organisation serving the area. The Woodspring Partnership Board, in collaboration with the Weston Partnership Board, created Changing Lanes so staff can build working relationships that benefit the people who receive our services.
Have you ever wondered what working at North Somerset Council is like? Are you curious about how mental health care is delivered? Are you based in an office and want to meet someone who visits people in their own homes?
We will soon be pairing individuals for the first ‘meet’ but there is still time to sign up and participate.
In creating introductions, we hope you can:
- Share honest and personal insights that join us up across organisation and communities, allowing us to be collectively better
- Build relationships which break down barriers that previous siloed structures have driven organisations to only swim in their own lane
- Allow each organisation to have a place to obtain insight into each other’s roles, people, and organisations.
The expectation is that you will either meet face to face or via Teams or Zoom at least once.
To participate we ask you send an email to email@example.com with Changing Lanes in the subject line and the below details in your message:
- Your name
- Your job title
- The organisation you work for
- Brief details of your role.
The programme is currently on hold and will resume in the Summer.